26.4.10

The Midianites Are Coming!!

The Midinaiteas are coming and they have invaded Israel.  The Midianites, Amalekites and some other eastern peoples have invaded the country and are destroying everything.  They have set up camps and are absolutley ruining absolutley everything they are killing our livestock and destroying the crops.  The came in like locusts it was impossible to count them they are so numerous.  We have had to hide in cave strongholds and in the clefts of the mountains.  For seven years we have been here.  We don't know what to do.  

We have cried out to God for help and for Him to save us.  There has been a prophet going around saying this is what the Lord the God of Israel says, "I brought you up out of Egypt, out of the Land of slavery.  I snatched you from the power of Egypt and from the hand of all your oppressors.  I drove them from you before and gave you their land.  I said to you, 'I am the Lord your God; do not worship the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you live.'  But you have not listened to me."

No comments:

Post a Comment