21.5.10

Bringing Down Baal!!

Waking up this morning was difficult because last night I decided to start early on turning the hearts of this land back to the Lord.  That’s what he desires of us!  So, after I finished building the altar that evening the Lord said to me, “Take the second bull from your father’s herd, the one seven years old.  Tear down your father’s altar to Baal and cut down the Asherah pole beside it.  Then build a proper kind of altar to the Lord your God on the top of this height. Using the wood of the Asherah pole that you cut down, offer the second bull as a burnt offering.”  So, I took ten of my servants and went down and did exactly what the Lord had told me to do.  I really hope Dad or any men in the city are angry at me.  Well, I did it at night so no one could have seen me.  I should be fine.  

No comments:

Post a Comment